Monday, November 9, 2015

Five things learned from a Road Trip

Back in October, we-minus Colby and Landon- took a little road trip down to small town, USA because Jason had to give a presentation in the Gunnison prison and we decided to join him.  Here's what I learned.
1-I don't live in the middle of nowhere!  The people of Manti, Ephraim, Gunnison, Sterling, etc, etc, they live in the middle of nowhere.  And it's beautiful by the way.

















2-Small town eats are ridiculously good and ridiculously bad for you, but they are ridiculously good.  Did I mention that? Cue Fat Jacks aka Roy's pizza.

3. It's been way too long since I have been in the mountains in the fall.  Ephraim canyon was amazing.


4. For me it is pretty hard to find true relaxation anywhere except the mountains (except the ocean of course.)
5.The temple doesn't have to be open to be amazing.
It was short, but a wonderful way to spend a couple of days.  I'm going to do it again soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment